Thursday, January 26, 2012

7th On The List

 I made a list around my birthday titled 15 Before 16. 15 things to accomplish before I turn 16. 
So far I have done one of them, I went skiing! That was quite an interesting day... 
Thankfully by the end I was getting the hang of it. 
Any ways, one of the other things on my list is to fill up a whole sketch book full of sketches, charcoal drawings, and pastels. I usually end up using my sketch books for scrap paper, practice, or end up crumpling the pages; so it's going to be a challenge to have a complete notebook, with no pages missing, full of drawings. 4 down, 71 more pages to go.

This is the first page, I started out simple and drew one of my wall hangings. 
A collection of porcelain figures, hung by a bigger one. I love the old circus like look of them! 

This is the 4th drawing. I drew it from a picture that I took of my friend Maggie,
 and she kindly allowed me to put it here, with the original below :D.
I have rarely surrounded my drawings of people with charcoal, But I like how this looks so much I think I shall do it more often...

3 comments:

  1. the one of Maggie is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome drawings!!! But Anna....NO EXTREME SPORTS!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sketches, Anna! The circus piece actually looks like the figures are popping out of the page! Excellent job with shading! : )

    ReplyDelete