Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baking is Such a Delicious Hobby

Bagels and soft pretzels. Need I say more?







This was my test batch of sorts. I had made bagels twice before, once with success and once without, so I decided to make one batch of dough and make as many different types as possible. With half the dough I made soft pretzels, but since they weren't soaked in lye or some such thing the deep golden brown colour everyone loves so much was missing, but the taste was still there.
With the other half I made an onion, a blueberry, a cinnamon raison, and one that was heavily seasoned with habanero especially for my dad. 

3 comments:

  1. Wait Anna, I thought there would be a recipe for these? They look really good !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, sorry about that! I will post the recipe sometime soon :)

      Delete