Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pi Smoothie

I made a pumpkin pie, then made it into a pi pie, then made it into a smoothie. Mhmm. 
Ok, first of all; I had been planning on making pumpkin pie smoothies for a while, but since today is Pi Day it seemed like the opportune time to do it. And yes, I know, linking pi to pie is very cliché... But hey, I live in America, that's what we do. 


I found the idea here, but why just go there when you can learn how on my blog instead?
All you need is a pumpkin pie, vanilla ice cream, and milk.
 Then put 1 piece of pie, and 1 1/2ish scoops of ice cream, and 1 cupish milk into the blender. Alright, my measurements weren't very exact. Maybe you should just go read that other blog...
Blenderize for a little bit then.... Bam! Pumpkin pie smoothie.
Me and my brother both thought is was delicious, but my parents opted for the more conventional route and ate it without it having been in the blender.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment