Sunday, April 1, 2012

I don't have any cool craft, or baking experience to share... Just thought it was about time to post something.
In the last 3ish weeks I have:
a) Gotten a haircut, almost 12"! Unfortunately I have never gotten it to be as perfect as the haircut lady did. Oh well...


b) Broken my camera :'(. I was in a hurry and may have closed the car door on my Olympus E520. Fortunately the only thing that happened was the LCD screen cracked, so now I can't see any of the picture I take until I put them on the computer... It's like the olden days. I still manage to use it on manual setting though, and later that day got some pretty good shots! Now my darling camera is lying disassembled in my brothers room, it's looking grim.

d) Started to fix up a 50/60's dress that used to be my great aunts. I have a before picture, but it's pretty embarrassing. I'm hoping it never ends up on the internet.

e) Been a bum. For about a week Maine had June-like weather, it was gorgeous to say the least. Now it has returned to cold March/April weather. I took this picture on the way home from the HOME convention, it was the last day of the nice weather.


Tomorrow is the first day of 4 that I'm headed up to Augusta for TeenPact! So much excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment