Wednesday, June 27, 2012

July and... Summer?

I've decided that I'm going to make July "get better at photography" month. It's also going to be "finish sophomore year" month and "run your heart out" month, but I'm pretty sure taking pictures will be the most fun out of the three.
I have seen some pretty neat "picture-a-day" lists, but I thought it would be fun to make my own for the month of July. Note, I'm totally making this list up as I type. 

July
One: Plant life
Two: Something blue
Three: Colorful things
Four: Fireworks
Five: Sunshine
Six: Music
Seven: Flowers
Eight: Baked goods
Nine: Art
Ten: Abstract 
Eleven: Soccer
Twelve: Beauty
Thirteen: Unnoticed
Fourteen: Ocean
Fifteen: City life
Sixteen: In progress
Seventeen: Friends
Eighteen: Shoes
Nineteen: Black and white
Twenty: Water
Twenty One: Orange
Twenty Two: Frisbee
Twenty Three: Hair
Twenty Four: Words
Twenty Five: Animals 
Twenty Six: Lunch
Twenty Seven: Old
Twenty Eight: Bible
Twenty Nine: Handmade
Thirty: Summer
Thirty One: Myself

As you can tell the topics of the photos are pretty open to interpretation, which I'm sure I will appreciate later! The rules are I can do the list in any order; but can only do each thing once, and at least once.  I'll make it a goal to post a weeks worth of pictures every... week. 

On a different note; it just slammed me in the face today that summer is zooming right past me. Summer is my all time favorite season, and last summer pretty much rocked. Well, I think it rocked... I actually don't have many memories from last year; but when I think of summer '11, good thoughts come... So yeah.
As much as I would like to spend the whole summer chillin' at the beach or camping with my friends, there is still normal school year type stuff to do. 
#1 being actually doing school (btw I finished Chemistry today... :D). 
#2 being making some cash; there are so many things I could be doing... If I could just find some summer work. I'm also aware that if I had a job I wouldn't have so much time... It's a win/lose situation. 

I guess the only thing to do is enjoy every single moment, beach or no beach. 
^that was deep.



No comments:

Post a Comment