Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 14th-21st

It's been a weird week, it has felt busy but I don't think it really was... So most of my pictures were taken at night when I realized I hadn't taken as single photo that day. It's 9 PM and I still haven't taken today's photo; since there aren't that many topics left it is getting more challenging to take a good picture :/.

This cake pretty much describes my life. Last Saturday my rockin' friends threw me a surprise party for my birthday. My birthday that's in December. So I'm not actually 16, but I pretend.

One of the 'I need to go to bed but I haven't taken a picture' pictures.  My new TOMS :D (mirror shot!).





 I took this picture at about 11:30, so it still was technically on the 20th.

In case it's not obvious, it says love. Emily and I tented last night and decided to try writing words... This is the only one that is actually readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment